Sponsor Calico Skies in June

Tuesday, May 29

Looking to promote your blog, store or online business? Well, I would love to hear from you! I love to feature and promote other bloggers, creative entrepreneurs, small businesses and handmade shops. I post several times a week, where I share about my 52-week craft challenge, favorite recipes, and my little adventures here in Los Angeles. Here are some stats:

Pageviews last month: 89,476
Bloglovin' followers: 173

Currently, I'm offering a free advertising and button swapping program. Starting in June, I will have 3 different ad sizes, that are rotated with each page refresh in order to maximize exposure for each sponsor. 


Spaces are limited, and are on a first come first served basis, so please contact me for availability. If you are interested in advertising with me, please send me an email with a link to your site at laurenteresa86@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

*I reserve the right to refuse participation if I feel that your site does not reflect the positive and eclectic aesthetic of Calico Skies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Calico skies All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger