Bits & Pieces: Santa Barbara, CA

Thursday, May 31

You know those days where you keep making the mistake of thinking it's a day later? Today was that kind of day for me. My mind was convinced it was Thursday. Must be the result of lots of fun over the weekend, followed by lots of work this week. I have some fun stuff to share with you this weekend like some die's and my May Sponsor Highlight post tomorrow! But until then, here are some bits & pieces from my weekend with Chris and friends up in Santa Barbara. Warning, there is a slight puppy overload in this post. Our friends just adopted the CUTEST French bulldog named Oliver. I love my little girl to death, and have always considered myself a cat person, but I might be having second thoughts, as I seriously had a case of puppy envy.

10 comments:

  1. Haha, mixing days happens to me all the time! Nice photos :)

    http://www.tamarasblend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Oliver is just the cutest. I'm such a cat person too but I wouldn't mind taking him home with me.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! And that puppy, too adorable!
    I'm in San Luis Obispo!

    http://dandelionsandthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Santa barbara is one of me and my husband's dream places to live. great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your photos! Looks like you had an awesome time. Santa Barbara is always the best

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are incredible! Can't stand how cute Oliver is ; )

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOODNESS, that puppy is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your photos are so gorgeous! and that pup is to die for. love your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what camera did u use? thanks

    ReplyDelete

Calico skies All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger