Wishlist: Homewares

Monday, July 23

Happy Monday! Here's a few pretty things I've been drooling over lately. I've been window shopping online for ways to decorate our place, trying to find pieces that are functional but also have character.  Most of these are way out of my budget but it's fun to dream...
/1/ I'm searching for small shelves to hang in our kitchen window to hold some plants and herbs. These glass shelves from Urban come in different colors.
/2/ LOVE this handblown shade.
/3/ We just inherited a few little bistro chairs like this one from Chris' parents. Currently they're white, but I'm sooo tempted to paint them a new color.
/4/ How beautiful is this handmade cotton rope basket?

10 comments:

  1. I am so so so in love with that chair! What a beauty! <3 <3 <3

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I absolutely love your blog and shop! Newest follower!

      Delete
  2. i love wire chairs like that - but they always hurt to sit in too long!

    <3 katherine
    crave jewelry necklace giveaway // of corgis & cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shelves! Such sweet finds! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your conclusions and looking forward to your coming updates. Thanks for sharing
    Homewares online

    ReplyDelete
  5. i lovee the chair, and such a great idea to paint them, spruce them up a bit! and #2 is AWESOME, i've never seen anything like it, its so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i often daydream of home goods too , for when i have an apartment some day! *some day*. i love your blog and i am your newest follower! ciao!
    Anticipation!

    ReplyDelete

Calico skies All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger