What's your Summer vacation fantasy?

Saturday, June 30

Where on earth did June go to? I can't believe the fourth of July is next week! Well, to celebrate the end of another awesome month, I want to introduce you to some of my lovely and talented sponsors. Since summer is the time for vacation getaways, I asked them the question: 

If you could travel anywhere in the world this summer, where would you go? And Why?









//Blog//


Where would you go this summer if money and time were no object? Me, I would go back to Nicaragua, specifically San Juan Beach. I went with Chris and his family a couple of years ago, and I can't wait to go back. Just sitting on the beach with a drink, in the sun, is pure joy. And the water is oh so warm. 
Don't forget to check out my other sponsors on the right----> These girls rock!

10 comments:

  1. Wow, you really put a lot of effort in this post! I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again you created a beautiful post! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post. All those places look amazing, but I think, I'd have had hard time of picking my summer vacation destination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cool sponsor post- I love the collages you made! Just found your blog, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I want to visit all those places. All the photos look so incredibly beautiful and you did some a gorgeous job with the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post; great idea! I would go to Alaska. No hesitation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for introducing me to some fabulous new reads!!

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful post! Nicely done!

    I would go to Mackinac Island, Michigan to celebrate the Fourth of July the old fashioned way.

    Happy Travels,
    Karen at Family Travels on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just got back from nicaragua too and i LOVED.
    i have some photos on my blog if you want to check em out!
    xo the egg out west.

    ReplyDelete

Calico skies All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger