Things I Dig

Wednesday, May 9

I don't know about you, but I %100 agree with this.
Delicious recipe for homemade nutella from Cup of Jo.
These super girly camera straps from Bloom Theory.
Be still my heart.
This sweet lakeside wedding featured on Ruffled.

This hand-dyed makeup bag.
This tutorial for a thread and nail sign. I love how they used different shades of thread to give it an ombre look, I would love to try this maybe with just initials.
This crochet dress from Ruche.

Chris downloaded the best of Santo & Johnny and we've been listening to it all week. It just puts me in a good mood and makes me want to dance. I love that slide guitar.
Anna by Santo & Johnny on Grooveshark

5 comments:

  1. I WANT that trailer!! Wondering where they actually sell those???

    ReplyDelete
  2. the camera straps are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the frilliest camera straps ever!!! Love the thread and nail sign, off to see the tutorial x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came across your blog - super cute! I love the camper & those camera straps - j'adore!
    Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Calico skies All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger