Happy Friday!

Friday, May 4

Just wanted to leave you with a couple of sweet things for the weekend. Chris' cousins are visiting from Texas, so we're taking them down to Venice Beach today for some sun and boardwalk weirdos, maybe a beaded anklet, remember those? lol.

Lovely words and Design from In Honor Of Design. If you go to her blog, you can download a high-res and print it out for Mother's Day.
A song from M. Ward's New Album A Wasteland Companion. I just love Zooey's part, so classic country.
Sweetheart by M. Ward on Grooveshark

6 comments:

  1. Eventhough it's not mother's day over here (we have it in March) I am actually seeing my mother this weekend, so I shall show her that print. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Venice beach is such a blast! I am just dying to visit again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great post - it has put a smile on my face!

    xx

    http://girlonbroughtonstreet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!!!
    I love your blog!!
    I just found it!!

    I made a blog a month ago and i would appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!

    It is http://newfashionorder.blogspot.com/


    Oh btw i took part in a contest for a trip in Korea.The winner will be decided on the views of his video.
    So i would really appreciate it if you could check it out and tell your friends to check it out to!
    Thank you!!!

    The link is this! Korea Contest

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet tunes! And thanks for the lovely inspiration for mothers day! xo

    ReplyDelete

Calico skies All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger