After reading this post from one of my lovely sponsors, Blythe Ponytail Parades, I was inspired to share the things in my purse that I just can't live without. And plus, I was so excited about this new Dooney & Bourke purse that my grammy gave me for my birthday, she's got pretty good taste for a grandma! Here's what I lug around in my bag everyday.
- My beat-up wallet
- Hudsalva: The most amazing chapstick/balm from Sweden, I picked up a close to lifetime supply of this when I was over there last summer. It was used in the Swedish military, you can actually cook with it! But it's great on lips and elbows.
- Kindle: Currently dragging out the Mockingjay, the last book of The Hunger Games. I don't want it to end!
- Blackberry: Yes I'm still in the stone age.
- Keys, I live in LA, so I also live I my car.
- Full set of makeup: I love BareMinerals, anyone else agree?
- Turquoise ring
- Bill's Bees body butter. I got this delicious stuff from a nearby farmer's market, he runs a small bee farm in the Angeles National Forest, right by my house. So good for dry hands!
- Moleskin notebook and baby sketchpad.
What's in your purse that you can't live without?