Springtime DIY Roundup

Monday, March 5

It's beginning to warm up and dry out here in Los Angeles so it's really beginning to feel like springtime. Here's some totally cute and relatively do-able DIY projects for Spring. These are my favorite from around Pinterest:

How cute are these coasters? They even included paint-by-number templates for the designs.
Super easy but stylish leather bow DIY...
Wooden spoon makeover...
Great idea for a stamp project....
How cool is this? Need I say more?
I know this isn't a DIY, but I had to add this recipe, because I love strawberries and Jamie Oliver.
Do you have any crafting plans for springtime?

3 comments:

  1. Those coasters are seriously great! And that celery stamp project...awesome idea! Oh Pinterest...you are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What did we do before Pinterest!?

      Delete
  2. Oh they are all so cool, I wanna make that lamp!

    ReplyDelete

Calico skies All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger