Home Envy

Monday, February 6

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Today was a kind of a shock coming out of a long and relaxing weekend that started on Wednesday, when my boyfriend and I went away to wine country for our anniversary. Pictures to  come soon! In the meantime, I wanted to quickly share some images from a house tour over at Design Sponge. It belongs to Amanda Wright of the paper goods and design company Wit & Whistle, and I am so jealous. Her home is so sweet and cozy, and I just love all the quirky handmade little details. How cool is that roof over her kitchen with the string of lights? Kinda kitchy...
Image Source:Design Sponge

1 comments:

  1. Those little globe lights are magical! And the yellow chair with the "wit & whistle" banner is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Calico skies All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger