Matryoshka Collection: #2 Flora

Thursday, October 4

Even though there's only three of her, this is probably one of my favorite sets.  I just love it because of it's traditional style, the headscarf and floral motif. Very different from Miss Kitty. Each doll has a different kind of flower on her belly, contrasted against the loveliest shade of turquoise. It's also special to me because it was a gift from my mom of course.



Well I'm going to get back to grading papers, I'm ecstatic that tomorrow is Friday. Have a wonderful weekend!!!

11 comments:

  1. Ohhhh man I LOVE THESE. LOVE. I love turquoise paired with pinkish reds! Ugh, the best colour combo. What a beautiful set of dolls!


    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed - these dolls are beautiful and you can tell they have special meaning - thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely present from your mum! They are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this set is awesome! I only have one set from when I went to Prague and I got my mother a little tiny one :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh.. Great... Like it.

    Thanks

    Murat

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty! Checkout my blog if you get a chance, the second part of my gift guide comes tomorrow! Follow if you like. :)

    Jenn

    apopofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these & it makes it even more special when they're gifts from mum. :)

    Margeaux
    margeauxknight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wonderful!!! Love them all.

    Math Games

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome post! And I love your blog:)
    Check out my blog: http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures, this looks so cute <3
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'? Love, Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete

Calico skies All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger