Sponsor Calico Skies in July

Thursday, June 21

Looking to advertise your blog, handmade goods, vintage store, or online business? Well, I would love to swap buttons with you in July! I've received a tremendous amount of interest in my sponsorship program, and I've had many lovely sponsors in the past.

Here are some stats (updated 6/21/2012):

Total pageviews last month: 144,988
Bloglovin' Followers: 240
Google Friend Connect: 373
Facebook Likes: 229

I make an effort to keep my sidebar tidy. So, in order to maximize exposure for each sponsor, ads are limited, and are rotated with each page refresh. Below are the ad sizes that I offer:
Currently, all advertising is free, and are first come-first served, but I do require that the content of your site reflects the aesthetics and positive values of Calico Skies. I reserve the right to refuse participation.  

Please email me with a link to your site at laurenteresa86 (at) gmail (dot) com for more information. I look forward to meeting you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Calico skies All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger