Things I Dig

Friday, March 16

Happy Friday! Wer'e going to have some much needed rain here in LA this weekend. So i'm looking forward to staying inside, do some painting, maybe do some cooking, maybe a Netflix date. We'll see. Here are some things that I am loving this week

This print by Judy Kaufmann. I love her portraits of other famous peeps, and the quote to go along.  Check out her Etsy shop.
This funky closet is to die for.
This bouquet is just lovely.
This Hunger Games print. I can't wait until the 23rd! Anyone else with me?
I'm definitely doing this to one of my curling irons.

I love this cookoo clock collection.
How cute is this top? I just love the color peach, especially for spring. And this collar!?
This made me smile.
I wish I had a little nook like this to sleep in.
Have a wonderful weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pins! Love that peach top, and the Hunger Games print, aaand the yummy looking ice pops!

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love so many of these things too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Calico skies All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger