New Year's DIY Projects

Tuesday, December 27

I can't wait for New Year's. It's probably my favorite holiday. There's something about the start of the new year that is just so exciting. Me and the boyfriend will be out town for the countdown, we're driving up North with some friends. But if I WERE at home, I would definitely have to try out these awesome New Year's projects. You can find awesome blogger tutorials for all of them at the end.

Love to try this hairstyle for New Year's Eve.
 

DIY Tinsel Banner from Martha Stewart // Pomegranate Champagne Punch  from Martha Stewart // Braided Crown Tutorial from A Beautiful Mess // Gold-Dipped Champagne Glasses

5 comments:

  1. I definitely enjoy reading everything that is posted on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of the most vital information for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And i’m glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things,

    ReplyDelete
  4. The web site style is perfect, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Calico skies All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger