1. I love these vintage Mucha prints from the 1920's sold at Free People.
2. I've been totally into Pendleton wool lately. They're such beautiful textiles in such lovely patterns. And sooo warm in the winter! I found this throw blanket one on Etsy.
3. This vintage needlework from Etsy. So pretty.
4. How adorable is this vintage royal blue coat from Etsy. I love the rabbit fur collar.
5. Yummy candy spoons. I would LOVE to use these to stir my coffee. What a cute gift idea too! You can find the recipe here.