NFL Sunday Recipe

Sunday, November 20

This year, I joined a fantasy football league with my boyfriend and some other friends. I don't know a lot about football, but it sure is fun watching your score. Another great thing about spending sundays watching  football, is it gives me an excuse to make delicious, fatty, pub grub. I thought this sunday, why not make some potato skins?


Potato Skins

2 Russet potatoes
Butter melted
Cheddar cheese
Bacon crumbled
Sour cream
Chives or green onion chopped
Salt and pepper

Bake the potatoes until they are almost done, (the ones that were more undercooked worked best because they didn't fall apart like the others. Remove from the oven and let them cool. Use a spoon to carve out the pulp (I left about a half inch of pulp because I love taters). Brush with butter, salt and pepper. PLace on the grill, and cook until crispy. During the last few minutes of grilling, top the skins with cheese. Remove from grill and top with sour crew, bacon, and chives.

Pair with a yummy beer and enjoy watching some football!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Calico skies All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger