Fall Inspiration

Tuesday, November 1


1. Essie-"Very Structured" nail polish Target $8
2. Ahka Necklace-Nastygal.com $45
3. Echoing Argyles Cardigan-Anthropologie $168
4. Jeffrey Campbell's Lita in Taupe-Solestruck.com $159

I have always loved the Fall season. There is something peaceful about this time of year, when things are winding down from summer while the chaos of the holidays is just around the corner. Autumn is also a wonderful time because it’s when I can finally take out my winter wardrobe like cozy sweaters and scarfs and of course… BOOTS!  For Fall fashion inspiration I just look around me at all the wonderful things of the season! Everywhere the leaves are changing all sorts of vibrant colors,  so I’ve been drawn lately to  rich, jewel-toned colors like reds, burgundy’s, and emerald, to more de-saturated colors like mustards and olives.

I am in LOVE with Essie’s lacquer, their colors are so fresh! They used to be salon exclusive, but are now sold at Target. Heck yeah! I’ve also been really into this geometric jewelry trend lately. I think that long necklaces can add instant cuteness to a boring outfit. This one from Nastgal.com is really cute and kind of bohemian, without being to chunky or overwhelming. This one is kind of pricey but there are tons of cheaper alternatives at Forever21. Gotta love F21! I’ve been drooling over this sweater from Anthropologie. I love the colors and the chevron pattern is kind of missoni-esque, plus the asymmetrical collar is fabulous! I included of coarse Jeffrey Campbell’s Lita in Taupe, because, well… they go with everything! The neutral color can be worn with just about everything, and the added height makes for great legs! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Calico skies All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger