DIY Ideas for Holiday gifts

Wednesday, November 9

Every holiday season I tell myself that I am going to make handmade holiday gifts for my friends and family. But procrastination sometimes gets the best of me, and I get swept up and ultimately side-tracked into some other unrelated project... But this year is different! I'm so motivated as I have been collecting so many awesome craft ideas from other blogs, written by incredibly creative ladies!

One project that I cant wait to try is this Matryoshka Doll Ornament Tutorial that I found over at My Sparkle.  I think this is just so adorable, I have a small collection of Matryoshka nesting dolls that my mom started for me when I was little, but I think it looks so cute in felt! My Sparkle provides very detailed instructions, some step by step photos, and even a pattern!  

Photo: My Sparkle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Calico skies All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger